Check out our summer jobs and earn your winter season pass!
All posts by Erin Beezley
Way to go Safety Superstars for March – Vito Mortalo, Shannon Cramer, Luke Prince (Guest Services) – Kevin Sanchez (Lift Operations) – Dirty Don Hinkley (Patrol) – Chris Richardson (Base Area Operations)
LET’S CELEBRATE A GREAT SEASON!
Employee Ski Day
Pick up your lift ticket in Human Resources
No Pets Please
Food, drinks, skiing and riding with your co-workers!
• Referral Incentive Program – Tell your friends about our job openings and get up to $150 cash when you return this summer! Call or come into Human Resources for more information.
• Human Resources will be open:
Monday – Saturday 8:30 – 4:30PM thru April 2nd.
Beginning April 3rd thru the end of the season, Tuesday – Saturday.
• As long as you end the season in good standing, your pass and friendship passes will be valid through the end of the season. Employees may also utilize the Real Deal program after we close. In April, please call HR (385-2162) before driving up to the mountain to confirm that we are in the office to write out vouchers. All Real Deals are $10 at the ticket office at the other resort.
• Uniforms: When you are finished for the season, bring your employee uniform to HR. Just remember to empty the pockets, and we will do the rest! Please return your jacket on your last day of work.
• If you need to change your address so that you receive your last paycheck, please do so on ePurg (under links/Address Change) or in HR.
Congrats to Tish Lewis and Trish McCormack (Retail), Kevin Boas (Snowsports), Jimbo Brantley (Engineering) and Andrew Scarborough (Patrol) for being our Safety Superstars!
Check out the weekend events here!
It’s a big weekend! Check out everything that is happening this weekend here.
Congratulations to the following employees that were selected as Memory Masters for January 2016:
Travis Laverty Mountain Patrol
Ashley Stephens Childcare
Stormy Weber Purgy’s
Lisa Foster DMU/IT
April Bowser DMC
These employees will receive a $50 gift certificate for dinner at Ken and Sues and are entered into the end of the season drawing for $500 cash.
Thank these employees and send them into HR to pick up their new nametag and their $50 gift certificate!
Congratulations to our winners and keep up the good work- we couldn’t do it without you!
These Superstar employees made an extra effort to embody our Employee Code. Check out who the winners were!
Lots of events are going on this holiday weekend. Check out the events and HR information on the Weekly Update
Come hang out and mingle with your coworkers at our Employee Party. Wednesday, January 6th from 5-8pm @ Ska Brewing. Free food, drinks, prizes and fun. Costumes are encouraged. See you there! Thanks for all of your hard work over the holidays!