Check out all of our open positions here
All posts in HR News
Check out our summer jobs and earn your winter season pass!
LET’S CELEBRATE A GREAT SEASON!
Employee Ski Day
Pick up your lift ticket in Human Resources
No Pets Please
Food, drinks, skiing and riding with your co-workers!
• Referral Incentive Program – Tell your friends about our job openings and get up to $150 cash when you return this summer! Call or come into Human Resources for more information.
• Human Resources will be open:
Monday – Saturday 8:30 – 4:30PM thru April 2nd.
Beginning April 3rd thru the end of the season, Tuesday – Saturday.
• As long as you end the season in good standing, your pass and friendship passes will be valid through the end of the season. Employees may also utilize the Real Deal program after we close. In April, please call HR (385-2162) before driving up to the mountain to confirm that we are in the office to write out vouchers. All Real Deals are $10 at the ticket office at the other resort.
• Uniforms: When you are finished for the season, bring your employee uniform to HR. Just remember to empty the pockets, and we will do the rest! Please return your jacket on your last day of work.
• If you need to change your address so that you receive your last paycheck, please do so on ePurg (under links/Address Change) or in HR.
Check out the weekend events here!
It’s a big weekend! Check out everything that is happening this weekend here.
Lots of events are going on this holiday weekend. Check out the events and HR information on the Weekly Update
Come hang out and mingle with your coworkers at our Employee Party. Wednesday, January 6th from 5-8pm @ Ska Brewing. Free food, drinks, prizes and fun. Costumes are encouraged. See you there! Thanks for all of your hard work over the holidays!
Check out what is going on with our employees and resort information here.
Purgatory Hiring Fair November 8th from 9-1 at the FLC Ballroom (College Union Building) and our Volunteer Hiring Fair November 9th from 4-6pm at The La Plata County Fairgrounds. Apply on www.skipurg.com\careers
Thank you for a great summer season. Your hard work and dedication helped us have another successful summer! As we get closer to the end of the season, here are some important reminders: