- PLEASE Carpool or ride the employee shuttle to work on Saturday! With Lift 8 opening, we are expecting a large crowd and carpooling will assist our parking employees.
- Employee Parking – Employees are required to park in the employee lots at the top of the “Y” or the Columbine lot and take the shuttle up. Any one that is parked in the paid parking, valet parking or in guests/homeowners spots will be booted and fined.
- No Smoking Policy – You are not to be smoking within 25 feet of any building, chair or table. Your supervisor can tell you where the two designated smoking locations are. In addition, you are not to smoke in your uniform jacket or with your nametag.
- Forgotten Employee Passes – If you forget your employee pass you need to see HR unless it is on a Sunday then you go to the Ticket Office. You only receive 3 Forgotten Passes before we charge you for a new pass. Before you leave your house, make sure you have your employee pass!
- Safety & Wellness Committee Meeting – We had our first Safety & Wellness Meeting of the season last Tuesday. Look for the meeting notes that will be distributed to your department tomorrow. Our sole Safety Superstar was Jesse Hunter (Lift Operations and Safety Extraordinaire).
For more resort information click here