• Want to find out more about landing a summer job NOW??
Summer Job Information Session
FRIDAY, March 28th
3:30 – 4:30 PM
Departments include Food & Beverage, PACK, Lift Ops & Zipline
Just stop by!
• The last day of regular ski season is March 30th. Season Celebration includes live much by Ralph Dinosaur 1-5pm on Sunday, March 30 with prizes for zaniest beach attire. There will also be a Zaney Beach Party Fundraiser to benefit Zane Bilgrav, who was a Durango Mountain Resort realtor for more than a decade and is currently fighting cancer. For more information, visit www.skipurg.com/zane.
• EXTENDED SEASON – Purgatory is extending its season into April and will be open April 4-6 with lifts turning 10:00 am – 5:00 pm. An updated hours of operaitons will be sent out as soon as possible.
• Human Resources will be open on SUNDAY, March 30th from 12 – 5:00 pm.
• As long as you end the season in good standing, your pass and friendship passes will be valid through April. Employees may also utilize the Real Deal program after we close. In April, please call HR (385-2162) before driving up to the mountain to confirm that we are in the office to write out vouchers.
• Uniforms: When you are finished for the season, bring your employee uniform to HR. Just remember to empty the pockets, and we will do the rest! Please return your jacket on your last day of work. SEE ABOVE: WE WILL BE OPEN ON SUNDAY, MARCH 30thTO ACCEPT YOUR UNIFORM.
• If you need to change your address so that you receive your last paycheck, please do so at http://epurg.com/links/address-change/ or in HR.