Purgatory Ski and Ride School Telemark Festival
Saturday, March 1st, 2014
• Morning and Afternoon Telemark coaching for all levels (never-ever through expert) with Tony Forrest (former PSIA Nordic National Demo Team Coach, etc.), Paul Smith (PSIA Eastern Division clinician and examiner), Pete Giuliani (Purgatory Telemark Trainer) and Purgatory Ski and Ride School’s Telemark Coaching Staff.
• Sessions are 9:45 AM-noon and 1:00-3:00 PM and meet above the Ski and Ride School Private Lesson Meeting Place.
• Gear Demos from Backcountry Experience (located at Purgatory Plaza) for Festival Participants.
• After Ski Party from 3:00-6:00 PM at Hoody’s sponsored by Backcountry Experience.
• Video presentation by Tony on some history and future of telemark skiing.
• $50.00 includes coaching sessions and gear demos.
• $95.00 includes Saturday daily lift ticket, coaching sessions and gear demos.
For info on Kid’s Session contact Pete Giuliani (970)385-6713.
For information call Purgatory Ski and Ride School at (970) 385-2169.
Conditions are great at Purgatory! Come ski with us, have fun, make new friends and learn more about Telemark Skiing!
Please help us promote this event by sharing this email with your friends! Thanks!
Telemark Training Coordinator
Purgatory Ski and Ride School
Durango Mountain Resort